sábado, 26 de marzo de 2016

Bri

Yesterday I saw a baby bird falling down from the skies. It came to me and it was beautiful. I called it Bri. Stopped on my shoulder and started telling me things to my ear. It was singing, beautifully... Im sure. I wasnt able to hear it for some reason and noone was able to see it but me. I told my friends about it, but they thought I was crazy. I showed them some selfies I took with it, and they said it was as pretty as I said, but that it wasnt there anymore.


I couldnt understand how i was the only one able to see it, but it didnt really matter, I mean, the bird was there, with me, beautiful as it is, and no one was able to see it. The bird will continue to sing its songs for me, but I wouldnt knew how to hear it. I could see its peak moving, I could even see the tongue inside moving... the bird seemed very happy, and it made me be happy as well.

In a matter of hours, I made a home for the little flyer, never a cage, but a place for the bird to go to sleep, to feel safe, to feel love. Out of nowhere, it started poking me with its peak, like trying to made me angry. I didn't know what to do about it, so I followed the game. At the beggining I just tried not to get poked, then I realized the bastard wanted to be poked back... and I tried... but I realized soon enough that I don't like that game.

I would do mostly anything for my bird, its beautiful, its elegant, its unique, like I've never seen such an exotic animal, not even in pictures. Its like this bird was particularly made for me. I was trying to figure out how to make the bird feel love, but apparently I wasn't able to. I realized the winged animal could help me a lot, but if it's not what it wants, I'll just have to move its feathers and go away. Ill be sad about it, specialy cause I dont think I will never find a bird like that ever again in my life... I just hope that in the way back to the skies, it realizes that if she stays I will always try to make the best and that I will never put a cage over its head, I just hope for it to come back one day, soon enough, before I go away.


DHV
3/26/2016

No hay comentarios: